Friday, April 23, 2010

Frustrating it is though

Dont know when I will be able to enjoy this process.....so many distractions, so many depressing results.....and what not...this is kind of biggest fight I ever had in my life , for being myself, being able to listen to my needs...All basic things with which a person is born...and I am struggling to get back to my basics.....but once I achieve it, my life is for sure going to change thoroughly. This would be the toughest part of my life to handle. I know how difficult is this getting....but am going to try till end of my life............

Though my strategies keep changing.....i guess part of being flexible, it is : This is my new strategy from tomorrow.

Top priority : being healthy n making ppl arnd me healthy.
2nd top :study:being independant.
Cleaning up house.
Workout : 3 zones : 1n half hr each.
Study : 2 zones : 1 n half hour each.
cleanup : 1 zone: 2 hrs each.

let me see how it goes. I am not going to leave it. I have become an ant:even though steps are small....and i keep falling donw....i am going to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment